Admission Help Line +91-8009902937, +91-8009902938, +91 96283 73559 KIPM, GIDA

Admission Procedure

B.Tech Admission process for the academic session 2021-22 is taking place in KIPM-College of Engineering and Technology. The B.Tech aspirants can get their admissions in KIPM based on JEE Main counselling. Those who have not applied in JEE Main can get their admissions through Direct admission in Management Quota following the same Diploma admissions are based on JEECUP counselling and under Management Quota as well.

Registration process for admissions is open in B. Tech & Polytechnic.
We also assist the students in their Counselling.

Concerned and Eligible candidates under Direct Admission have to follow the following steps:
1. Please visit the college and get yourself registered.
2. Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only

Admission Overview


Bring the following Certificate at the time of Admission
Mark Sheets of 10th/12th/Diploma
Qualifying Certificate of 10th/12th/Diploma
Certificate of Domicile (Other than U.P. Board)
Caste Certificate (in case of any reserved category)
Valid Family Income Certificate
Colored Passport Size Photographs (5)

Mode of Admission

Aspiring candidates can visit the college campus at GIDA or KIPM-City office for admission. The City Office is located at Kailash Kunj, Charuchandra Puri, near Cant. Thana, Gorakhpur.

ELIGIBILITY:

Eligibility Check

Admission In B.Tech:

The subject combination required in the qualifying examination (intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent) for admission to first year of different courses shall be as follows:
Course Compulsory Subjects Anyone of the Following Subjects

B.Tech

 

Physics & Mathematics

 

Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /Biology / Technical Vocational subject/Computer Science/ Information technology / Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ engineering graphics/ Business studies Obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) In above subjects taken together Passed Diploma ( in engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted

 

Admission to Diploma FIRST YEAR

There is not any upper age bar but candidate must attain minimum 14 years on 1st July 2021

Course Engineering & Technology Diploma Minimum Eligibility
Civil
Mechanical Engineering (Production)
10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks

Seats under Different Schemes:

85% seats of total approved intake will be filled through JEE Mains counselling and remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under management quota.

The seats remained vacant after counselling are filled through direct admission in the direction of University.

KIPM offers its own scholarship to 30 medha students (those who achieve 75 percent or more in their qualifying examination) under Medha scheme.